AmeriGlide Stair Lifts, Vertical Lifts, Wheelchair Lifts, Dumbwaiters and Elevators in Wayne, NJ
AmeriGlide is proud to be leading the market when it comes to quality mobility products and superior customer care, at low, affordable prices. From lift chairs and wheel chair lifts to walk in bathtubs and stair lifts, we provide a wide range of mobility equipment that will help you retain your freedom and independence. All of our products are manufactured in the United States and we feel so confident in their durability, that we offer great warranties.
We, at AmeriGlide, are also committed to taking the hassle out of your buying experience. Our representatives are caring, knowledgeable, and eager to match you up with the right product to accommodate your everyday mobility needs. Our already low prices are sure to fit almost any budget, but we also additional options that can help turn your dream of mobility in to a reality. Contact one of our experts today for more information! Feel free to stop by our conveniently located showroom at 12 Legion Place, Wayne, NJ 07470, call our experts, or learn more right here on our website!
Choose an AC-powered stair lift from AmeriGlide and regain the use of your second floor without the worry of a fall injury. Our stair lifts are designed for easy installation and run on standard 110-volt household power outlets. AmeriGlide stair lifts are also backed by the best warranty coverage in the industry, so call today to speak with a mobility solution expert and begin planning for your AmeriGlide stair lift! View Products
For our customers who require maximum lifting capacity, accept no substitutions for the AmeriGlide Heavy Duty stair lift. Featuring an extra-wide seat and boasting an impressive 500-pound weight capacity, the AmeriGlide HD stair lift plugs into any standard grounded 110-volt outlet. A 36-inch wide stairway is required for installation. For the strongest stair lift your dollar can buy, call today to order your heavy duty stair lift solution! View Products
AmeriGlide offers factory-reconditioned stair lifts which were previously used as demo units at trade shows or in storefronts. After these stair lifts clear our intensive factory inspection process, we sell them at reduced prices. Our reconditioned stair lifts are backed by a 1-year warranty on parts and a 2-year warranty on the drive train, so you won't sacrifice peace of mind for a lower price! Call now to order your factory-reconditioned AmeriGlide stair lift! View Products
In addition to our own quality-engineered stair lifts, we also buy and sell used stair lifts from other manufacturers. If you have a stair lift unit manufactured either by us or by Acorn, Pinnacle, or Summit that you no longer need to use, we want to hear from you! Contact an AmeriGlide representative today and we'll give you top-dollar value for your used stair lift. Or, get a lower price on a much-needed stair lift by buying a used unit from us! View Products
Starting at $1,799.00
- Weight capacity: 264 lb.
- Installation Included: No
- Self Installable: Yes
- Call Station: Wireless
- Safety Sensors: Yes
Starting at $1,899.00
- Rack and pinion offers smooth transit with minimal maintenance
- 300-lb. weight capacity accommodates nearly any user
- Battery operated design with reserve power in case of outages
- Adjustable folding arms allow you to customize clearance between 18 and 21 inches
Starting at $2,300.00
- 350-pound weight capacity; takes up less than a foot of space from wall
- Track uses single-bracket mounts for easy installation
- Includes comfortable 19-inch wide padded seat with arm-mounted control switch
- Battery operated drive train keeps a reserve charge for emergency usage
Starting at $1,154.00
- Higher 350 lb. weight capacity accommodates a large range of users
- Wide seat with thick padding ensures a comfortable ride every time you use it
- Drive system uses ultra-strong aircraft carrier-grade cable
- AC and DC models are available choose the best option for your needs
Starting at $2,799.00
Starting at $6,294.00
- Completely customizable to adapt to unique staircases
- 90°, 180°, spiral and multiple landing setups
- Available with many seat styles and color combinations
- Available in a 352 pound heavy duty model
AmeriGlide is happy to offer a variety of vertical platform lifts that will help you smoothly and easily traverse the levels of your home or workplace. Browse our products to find the right lift for your needs!
An AmeriGlide Express dumbwaiter may be the perfect solution to transporting heavy loads up and down the different levels of your home or business.
Starting at $3,475.00
- Fully submersible
- Easy to use sealed hand control
- Easy to remove for seasonal storage
- Hand control easily removes to eliminate unauthorized use
Starting at $1,479.00
Click here to find out more about how wheelchair lifts from AmeriGlide can increase your mobility for an affordable price!
Starting at $3,500.00
A bath lift from AmeriGlide will allow you to safely enter and exit your bathtub without having to worry about slipping and falling.
Starting at $699.00
Turning your bathroom into a safe haven for rest and relaxation can be as easy as installing a walk in bathtub from AmeriGlide
Starting at $489.00
AmeriGlide lift chairs are not only comfortable and stylish, they can be a key tool to your health and well-being and take the difficulty of getting out of your chair.
Starting at $549.99
AmeriGlide mobility scooters are lightweight and portable without sacrificing power. Run errands, visit friends and family, and travel worry-free with a mobility scooter.
Starting at $175.00